Baltimore Bullets Logo

Baltimore Bullets Logo

The Baltimore Bullets were a professional basketball team, which existed from 1947 to 1954. The franchise was named “Bullets” because it played not far from an ammunition factory. Another team, the Washington Wizards, also used the name the Baltimore Bullets. However, it happened from 1964 to 1997, after the original team stopped playing.

Baltimore Bullets Logo history

The Baltimore Bullets logo used from 1969 to 1997 was instantly memorable. The letters “l” in the word “Bullets” were given in the shape of two hands grabbing for an orange basketball. During its first years, the team played with the logo depicting a flying bullet.

Baltimore Bullets Logo

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of